Saturday, March 24, 2012

Understand the Confusion...



Friday March 23, 2012

I just realized how un-synchronized the blog post dates and actual dates are. As I catch up on posting to the website It will sync. I hope you understand the confusion…understand the confusion… That’s interesting.

I did manage to get a couple of needed things done such as shop for clothes, cut my hair, eat and sleep. Not a wasted day, but not really a productive day. 

I spent time with friends and family most of the day which outweighs a lot of other wasted time. Sometimes I have an issue showing appreciation towards my friends and family. I feel I’m getting much better at it and will continue to cherish the friendships and relationships. I feel poker has helped me a lot in a social psychological understanding. Poker provides countless emotional swings and millions of stressors. I try to take every one of these opportunities and manipulate them into some sort of a life folder titled “Life Is Not Fair.” Because I feel I can and will be able to manage the emotional roller-coaster poker offers, I feel I can relate to other people much easier. With better understanding of people come better social skills. With better social skills comes better general communication. The list branches on. In a nutshell and to spare everyone my random jargon, I feel poker has helped me find myself and understand life and its meaning. Unlike many other professionals I see poker as part of my life…not my life.

Tomorrow is my last day before I play my first hand as a professional poker player. 


-King2

No comments:

Post a Comment